With the rapidly changing digital landscape and ever-changing customer demands, along with demographic shifts and capital availability, organisations face a myriad of factors that impact their strategies and operations. As a result, executing successful strategies has become increasingly challenging. In fact, studies indicate that only 13 percent of businesses are able to deliver on their strategic goals each year, while the remaining 87 percent develop great plans that ultimately go unfulfilled.
To overcome these challenges, organisations must know how to modify their business processes, determine which processes are optimal for intervention, and efficiently move from ideation to action. Business Process Management (BPM) provides a framework for addressing these issues, enabling organisations to adapt to the ever-changing digital world and successfully execute on their strategies.
© 2023 Scheer Americas Inc.
Necessary cookies enable basic functions and are required for the proper functioning of the website.
In order to display content from video platforms and social media platforms, cookies are set by these external media.